THE NYCIM LYME TREATMENT
Lyme disease is a multi-factorial, multi-systemic condition - first, all the causative agents and dysfunctions are properly identified through advanced medical evaluation systems...
Then, a comprehensive and personalized program is devised to support all affected systems and organs of the body and cleanse the biological terrain that pathogens thrive in...
Finally, a highly tailored and very detailed treatment plan is administered to eradicate Borrelia and all associated pathogens...
Everything is made specific to the patient - this is the NYCIM way of successfully eliminating Lyme disease.
The Current Approach to Lyme Disease
Conventional methods of diagnosing and treating Lyme run into the following problems:
- Diagnosis: Lyme disease needs to be established on the basis of positive lab tests. Most tests are not reliable and in many cases result in false-positives or false-negatives. Therefore, a true Lyme disease diagnosis can be missed and treatment delayed or incorrect. Most orthodox physicians also require a proof of diagnosis prior to any treatment.
- Misdiagnosis: Lyme disease is a great imitator. The bacteria mimics symptoms of other diseases including: chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, depression/anxiety, cardiovascular diseases, neurological conditions (ALS, MS, Alzheimer’s, arthritic disorders, auto-immune conditions, etc.). Misdiagnosis of Lyme disease is a common problem in conventional medicine.
- Treatment: When diagnosis is established, the only treatment available to conventional doctors is antibiotic therapy. This disregards the other aspects of the disease, which we know to be multi-systemic and multi-factorial. Prolonged antibiotic treatment profoundly contributes to high tissue toxicity, immune system imbalance, energetic dysfunction, and leads to organs and system disorders.
- Similar approach to conventional: Diagnosis needed, and antibiotics are often prescribed as a general protocol to attempt to rid the body of Borrelia.
- Addition of diet / nutritional therapy: In an attempt to improve the patients state of health, general recommendations of diet and nutritional therapy may be administered along with antibiotics.
- Herbal support: Many practitioners add herbal supplements that have antimicrobial properties. These are often generalized additions for support.
- Symptom specific treatment: e.g. Joint inflammation = anti-inflammatory drugs. Management of related symptoms.
A New Approach to Lyme
Now let's look at an Innovative Medicine approach that has yielded remarkable results for a large number of Lyme patients:
- Identify underlying causes: Accurately determine all causative body dysfunctions on all level of human being: physical, emotional, mental.
How? Bioresonance Analysis of Health
- Establish priority of treatment: In most cases this requires 3-4 weeks of 1st stage of treatment including: advanced oral and intravenous methods of detox and drainage, improvement of tissue oxygenation, restoration of proper body environment, 1st stage of anti-pathogenic therapies - all personalized to the patient.
- Correction of energy balance: This may be vital in many cases where an underlying energetic imbalance is present and contributing to Lyme related symptoms.
How? Energy Balancing Methods
- Personalized pathogen-related treatment: May last 3-4 weeks and consist of aggressive anti-pathogenic treatments, continuous detoxification & drainage, nutritional support, and emotional support - all based on personalized protocols.
- Any final additional therapies: If residual problems are present – for example, dental issues, heavy metal toxicity, ongoing emotional/mental conflict, etc. – the additional therapy is identified through advanced evaluation and prescribed in a tailored manner through advanced evaluation systems like B.A.H. Treatment is extremely comprehensive, and requires full patient compliance.
"I wholeheartedly recommend B.A.H. to anyone who has been suffering from Lyme disease as well as many other illnesses. I finally have my life back and have Dr. Szulc and B.A.H. to thank for it."
I then found another Lyme literate doctor who treated the infection very aggressively with large amounts of antibiotics balanced with some alternative and natural therapies. I pursued this treatment for two years including months of intravenous antibiotic treatments which required a PICC line. Eventually the antibiotics failed to be effective and essentially left my whole system extremely compromised and toxic. Both of these treatments were extremely expensive and not covered by insurance (most of insurance companies refuse to recognize the stubborn nature of Lyme disease and belief it can be cured by short course antibiotic therapy).
At last, I learned about Dr. Thomas K. Szulc from a couple of his patients who had success with the B.A.H. method. I was ready to try anything at this point- after seven years of false starts and failed attempts. I followed a six week detox and antimicrobial program at Dr. Szulc’s office and the results were astounding. I am Lyme free and feeling better than I have in years. His method [Bioresonance Analysis of Health] is extremely comprehensive, tailored to each individual’s needs and include physical, emotional and psychological support. Dr. Szulc has assembled a highly competent staff who are responsive and considerate. I wholeheartedly recommend B.A.H. to anyone who has been suffering from Lyme disease as well as many other illnesses. I finally have my life back and have Dr. Szulc and B.A.H. to thank for it.
Patient SuccessRelief from Lyme is Possible...
The New York Center for Innovative Medicine attracts patients from around the world seeking treatment for chronic Lyme disease. The eradication of causative agents as well as all related symptoms is the ultimate goal, one one that we have a very high level of success achieving.
Please view the video to the right for a sample of the type of patient results possible through our highly advanced and personalized program of Lyme treatment. Note: Dr. Szulc is the former Medical Director of Manhattan Advanced Medicine, and the current Director of the New York Center for Innovative Medicine.